On this page you should be able to find the answers to any questions you may have regarding the treatments and services on offer. If you can't find the answer you are looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Also, please take the time to read the terms & conditions as you may find the answer to your question there.
Do you need to take any information from me before my treatment?
If I have certain health conditions can you advise on which treatments are appropriate and which ones aren't?
- You must inform me of any health conditions including pregnancy at the time of booking. I am able to advise you on which treatments you should have based on the health conditions you may have, however I also recommend you consult your GP for professional expert advice before accepting a treatment from Elegance Beauty Therapy. My duty of care to you is paramount.
Are you fully qualified and fully insured for providing Mobile Beauty Therapy?
- Yes, I am fully qualified in providing Beauty Therapy and also fully BABTAC insured to provide beauty treatments as a mobile beautician. BABTAC is the British Association of Beauty Therapy And Cosmetology and is the premier UK association for beauty, hair, holistic and sports therapies. So you can rest assured that you will receive beauty therapy from a fully qualified and fully insured beautician.
How can I book an appointment with Elegance Beauty of Nuneaton?
What payment methods do you accept?
- Currently, I only accept cash or cheque payments. I am unable to accept credit/debit card payments at this moment in time.
Do you require a deposit for any of your treatments?
- A deposit is usually required for group bookings or bookings that are not within the standard service area. If you are unsure whether this applies to you then please contact me for further information.
What if I need to cancel my appointment, will I be charged a cancellation fee?
- I request you give me at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to make the appointment and need to cancel. If 24 hours notice is given then you will not be charged a cancellation fee. If the appointment is cancelled upon arrival of the beautician and prior notice has not been given then the full treatment charge will apply. For more information please see the terms & conditions page.
Where is the ideal place in my home to have the beauty treatments?
- The ideal place depends on the nature of the treatment. For example any treatments that require the use of my massage table would require an ample amount space. I also recommend you chose an area that you feel comfortable in so you can relax whilst receiving your beauty treatments. Please contact me if you need further advice and help on this matter.
What areas is the Elegance Mobile Beauty Therapy service available in?
- My mobile beauty therapy is available in the following Nuneaton areas - Abbey Green, Arbury, Attleborough, Bermuda, Camp Hill, Chilvers Coton, Crow Hill, Galley Common, Hartshill, Hill Top, Horston Grange, Long Shoot, Stockingford, St Nicholas Park, Weddington, Wem Brook, Whitestone and the following areas outside of Nuneaton - Atherstone, Bedworth, Bramcote, Bulkington, Exhall, Higham-on-the-Hill, Hinckley, Mancetter, Stoke Golding and many other area's. I am also able to accommodate area's that aren't listed above. Please contact me for further details or click here for more information.
Why do I need a patch test before I have a tint?
- A skin patch test is required to ensure that your skin will not suffer from a reaction after the tint application. Even if you have had a test in the past there may still be a chance of a reaction, this is because your skins sensitivity changes. You should have a patch test at least 24 hours before treatment. Of course patch tests are free of charge when booking a tint treatment.
Do you have special offers and discounts on treatments?
- To be kept informed of all the special offers and discounts available I suggest you sign up to my newsletter. You will be first to know about any forthcoming offers and loyalty discounts. You can sign up here.
If I submit my details to Elegance Beauty Nuneaton will they be kept private?
If you still have any questions or queries the please do not hesitate to contact me.